Please get familiar with our Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. Q: Does Factory eNova provide onilne laser cutting and engrvaving services?
A: Yes, we accept online order for laser cutting and engraving with our material or your own materials. Please take a look at our service page to learn more! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Q: Is there a limit on how many hours I can use the laser?
A: There is no limit on how many hours you can use the lasers as long as it is not reserved. We limit three reservation days per week for everyone. If a laser is not being reserved, feel free to continue using it.
3. Q: Is this a DIY community?
A: Yes. Factory eNova is a do-it-yourself studio. Our members consist of artists, hobbyist, tinkers and people who love to make like yourself.
4. Q: Can I bring friends or family members to work with?
A: Yes, your guest needs to sign in with front desk. In order to protect other members and himself/herself, your guest must not operate any equipment at all times.
5. Q: What is Factory eXperience?
A: Factory eXperience is a series of workshops that anyone can participate, either member or non-member. These workshops are fun and unique that allow participants to learn about laser engraving/cutting/3D printing in a different way. No skill or experience is needed. Factory eXperience is ideal for group workshop, fun and educational event.
6. Q: I have a group that want to participate in a Factory eXperience, can I schedule a time different than the one in schedule?
A: Absolutely, yes. Please send an email to email@example.com with more details, the number of participants and we can schedule an event for your group.
7. Q: Can the laser cut metal?
A: No, the laser we have can not cut metal. It can engrave most metal such as anodized aluminum, stainless steel, and brass.
8. Q. What material can the laser engrave and engrave?
A: The laser can work on almost any material except PVC and a few material that might cause toxic. Check with our material list for more details.
9. Q. Can you do private event?
A: Yes, and we are happy to. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will direct you to the right person.
10. Q. What is the largest object that can fit in the laser?
A. The laser's bed size is 24"x18" and it can fit up to 9" in height.